Spicing up your summer wedding gift selection!
As the weather starts to brighten up and we switch scarves for sunglasses, it means that summer is almost upon us. More than that, it means that the summer 2015 wedding season is about to kick off. It’s time dust off your dancing shoes and think of a special gift for the happy couple.
Traditionally, wedding day gifts have been items for the home, to help set a couple up for their new life together. Of course most couples now tend to live together before they get married, so they’ve most likely got all the mundane items for daily life. Why not spruce up the gift table with a luxury hamper? With a specialist wedding range from under £50, Spicers of Hythe have everything you need to treat the lovebirds to something they can indulge in together, rather than the napkin rings that they’ll only use when the Queen pops over for her tea!
To win the ultimate wedding hamper, enter our competition:
Simply email us your favourite photo from your wedding day. You have until 2pm on Friday 22nd May to email us your picture.
From all the entries received, 10 photos will then be selected at random for the competition album on the Spicers of Hythe Facebook page which will be posted at 5pm on Friday 22nd May.
Our Facebook fans will then pick the winner by ‘liking’ their favourite photo. The photo with the most likes by 5pm on Friday 29th May will be the winner and they’ll win the gorgeous hamper shown in the photo above.
We can’t wait to see your photos!
Spicers of Hythe Wedding Hamper Competition Terms and Conditions
- Spicers of Hythe Wedding Hamper Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Sleeping Giant Media, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected to the Competition.
- Stage 1 of the Competition begins at 10am on 11th May 2015 and ends at 2pm on 22nd May 2015. Photos must be emailed to Marketing2@spicersofhythe.co.uk. Entries received after 2pm on 22nd May 2015 will not be eligible to win a prize. 10 randomly selected photos will be on the Spicers of Hythe Facebook Page from 5pm on 22nd May. The Competition will end at 5pm on Friday 29th May when the photo with the most likes will be named the winner.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or which are incomplete entries, or errors arising from computable functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside the Promoter’s control. Proof of transmission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. The winners shall be the owners of the email address from which the photo was submitted.
- The winner will be notified ASAP on the Spicers of Hythe Facebook Page and by email.
- We may disqualify your Competition entry for the following reasons: your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; you are not eligible to enter the Competition; or you cannot be contacted. In the event of disqualification, we may select a new winner in accordance with the selection process outlined below.
- The winner will be the person whose entry has receives the most likes on the Spicers of Hythe Facebook Page competition photo album by 5pm on Friday 29th May.
- Entrants must follow all the steps outlined above to be eligible to enter.
- The prize will be the hamper pictured above that has been especially created for this competition. There will be no cash alternative.
- The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Competition entry, and for the purposes outlined in point 5 above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of the prize in the event of the non-compliance by any winner with this Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter: Spicers of Hythe, Spicer House, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4LR