Terms and Conditions
Please read Spicers of Hythe's Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Spicers of Hythe Ltd terms and conditions page. Please note that by making a purchase from Spicers of Hythe Ltd by phone or from www.spicersofhythe.co.uk you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
From time to time we may update our terms and conditions; therefore it is your responsibility to check this section prior to buying hampers or gifts from us. By making a purchase from www.spicersofhythe.co.uk or by making a purchase from Spicers of Hythe Ltd over the phone you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All photographs, copy, images and graphics contained within this website are the wholly owned property of Spicers of Hythe Ltd. Any parties found to be using or copying any element of this website without permission including our products or product descriptions will be deemed to be infringing our copyright. If you wish to sell our hampers via your own website you must obtain our permission.
Spicers of Hythe Ltd will accept orders
- via our website www.spicersofhythe.co.uk
- in writing by
- Post – Spicers of Hythe Ltd, Spicer House, Link Park, Hythe CT21 4LR
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax – 01303 261810
- via the telephone on 01303 235625
Any amendments or alterations to accepted orders must be in writing and may only be cancelled or varied with Spicers of Hythe Ltd consent: the giving of such consent shall not in any way prejudice Spicers of Hythe Ltd rights to recover from the Purchaser full compensation for any loss or expense arising from such cancellation or variation.
If the final order is increased from the initial agreed quantities please note that extra lead-time may be required to re-stock items, pack items and despatch the order.
Due to the varied content of items within our hampers, we are unable to give specific allergy information on each hamper but you can get more details on our FAQ page
Every address can be sent with a personalised gift message of up to 240 characters including spaces and punctuation. The gift message is printed on 170gsm A5 folding to A6 paper. For individual hamper orders it will be found inside the delivery documentation under the delivery label on the outer box and for bulk deliveries they are inside a “message enclosed” docket on the outside of the box. Both the personalised message and the delivery label are completely hidden for privacy.
If you wish to send in your own message cards or have specific requirements please call us for further details and advice.
To help the accuracy and efficiency of your order please ensure we have the correct information at the time of ordering:
- accurate address details including postcodes
- the telephone number of the recipient(s)
- any gift message(s)
- any special delivery instructions
- details of which hampers are to be sent to each address
If you have a number of addresses you may find it easier to download our bulk order spreadsheet www.spicersofhythe.co.uk/bulkorder
All orders must be paid for in full prior to despatch of the goods. The following payment methods are accepted;
- Credit/debit cards –(Access, Mastercard, Visa, Switch and Delta) - all card payments are validated and authorised prior to completion of your order. We are not liable for non-delivery of your goods if your payment is not authorised
- Cheque - all cheques must be sent at least 7 day prior to despatch to allow time for clearance
- BACs – transfer to Spicers of Hythe Ltd, HSBC Bank Account 72228327 Sort Code 40-19-31
Credit terms are only acceptable for large corporate orders and by agreement only.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
To authorise the card payments all details are encrypted and passed between us and our provider using 128-bit SSL certificates.
All prices for Goods are specified on all Spicers of Hythe Ltd media (brochures or websites) and are correct at time of publication or at agreed contract prices. VAT will be charged at the current rate on vatable items only, i.e. chocolates or wines etc.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE HAMPERS
All our hampers are fully insured.
If your recipient has received a damaged or defective hamper then we guarantee to replace or refund the hamper in full, as long as:
- You telephone us on 01303 235635 or email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery of the hamper
- If we request to see the hamper will we organise the collection at our cost, but the recipient is responsible in making the hamper available for collection between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays)
- If requested, you will take a photograph of the damaged or defective hamper(s) and forward a copy to our head office.
- You will not be charged for the collection of your item nor for the delivery of a replacement hamper.
- We are unable to reimburse the cost of returning an item to us under any circumstances, as we will arrange collection through our own courier at no cost to you.
SUBSTITUTIONS & PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Spicers of Hythe Ltd will make every effort to conform to product listings and in the event of non-availability goods will be substituted with other item(s) of similar quality and value. Errors and omissions excepted. Colours of linings can vary and photographic props i.e. glasses are not included unless otherwise stated.
All orders are subject to availability. If a hamper is sold out then we will endeavour to contact the purchaser to agree an alternative hamper.
Spicers of Hythe Ltd will supply samples of their hampers but reserve the right to charge for any samples at the advertised price shown in the catalogue.
Any hampers containing alcohol can only be ordered by customer over 18 years of age. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Spicers and Hampers of Distinction are trading names of Spicers of Hythe Ltd. Our trading office is Spicer House, Link Park, Hythe, Kent CT21 4LR, our company registration is 02984046 and VAT Registration is 702 5200 93