We don’t want to speak too soon, but it appears that the warm weather is finally making a comeback! Time to dust off the garden furniture, get the barbeque out of the shed and kick back in the garden with some Pimms!
To make the most of the sunny weather, why not invite some friends or family round for an al-fresco lunch? One of our suppliers, Mrs Bridges, makes wonderful preserves which make excellent accompaniments to any summer lunch. Here’s their recipe for Dundee Orange Marmalade Drizzle – perfect for pouring over a fresh fruit salad!
- A selection of seasonal fruit
- 4 tbsp. Mrs Bridges Dundee Orange Marmalade
- 100mls freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 mint leaves, finely chopped
- Chop up the fruit and combine in a large serving bowl
- In a mug, combine and stir the marmalade, orange juice and mint leaves for the drizzle dressing together
- Pour over the fruit salad and serve.
It’s as easy as that! For the original recipe and to view more of Mrs Bridges’ recipes, visit their website.