The promise of an extra-long weekend, copious amounts of chocolatey delights and a giant egg hunt can only mean one thing: the Easter holidays are coming!
Easter traditions are celebrated by many around the world, whether that’s enjoying a chocolate egg or receiving a delivery of sweet treats from the Easter bunny, we all have our special way of enjoying the holiday. Some of our favourite bloggers have kindly shared their very own family Easter traditions with us – have a read below for some Easter festivity inspiration.
- “My dad breaks his chocolate eggs apart and shares them with us children – he’s very sweet! We usually have chocolate for breakfast too.
- “We have a takeaway on Easter Sunday with all of the family and of course an Easter egg hunt followed by lots of games!”
- “My parents always make a big roast turkey dinner, which is basically another Christmas dinner!”
- “We always have a fish and chip supper at the beach on Good Friday! Early childhood memories of Hastings beach and being more interested in the pebbles than my supper!”
- “Fish pie on Good Friday is a must!”
- “We always have a roast turkey dinner on Easter Sunday and chocolate for breakfast!”
- “When I was younger, it was impossible to get the whole family together (who lived all over the country) together at Christmas, so Easter was like a second family ‘Christmas’ for us. We would paint eggs, do hunts, give gifts and enjoy delicious food. I have so many good memories!”
If you’re aiming for an Easter to remember, why not take a look at our special range of Easter hampers?