Spicers of Hythe Ltd do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Spicers of Hythe website collects personal information about you when you interact with the following sections on www.spicersofhythe.co.uk. We only collect the personal information that you yourself enter.
Cookies use, and how to delete or control them
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are used on www.spicersofhythe.co.uk you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Spicers of Hythe website.
List of cookies used on the Spicers of Hythe website
- CFTOKEN/ CFID ColdFusion cookie; gives you a unique ID for the duration of your session on the website. It does this to track your path through the website, associating processes such as shopping baskets or account logins to you. It helps the website perform to the best of its ability.
- JSESSIONID An improved and more secure version of the CFTOKEN/ CFID ColdFusion cookie; gives the user a unique ID for the duration of your session on the website. It does this to track your path through the website, associating processes such as shopping baskets or account logins to you. It helps the website perform to the best of its ability.
- __utma Google Analytics cookie; tracks the number of times you have visited the site
- __utmb and __utmc Google Analytics cookies; work together to calculate how long you have spent on the website in each session
- __utmz Google Analytics cookie; tracks what search engine you have visited the site from and which search terms you used to find the website.
- __atuvc is used by AddThis as part of sharing pages script to ensure share counter is always up to date.
- __support_check is used by Web Results Direct to track visitors using the site.
Ian Spicer|E: email@example.com|T: 01303 235625