This Valentine’s Day we want to celebrate all of you loved up couples out there by giving you the chance to win a delicious hamper to share. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is take the cheesiest selfie possible with your loved one, and then send it into us at Marketing2@spicersofhythe.co.uk. Once we’ve gathered all of those cheesy selfies up, the winner will be picked at random.
The competition runs until the 12th February 2016, so you’ve got plenty of time to perfect those cheesy poses and get your best selfie game on. We can’t wait to see them!
Terms and Conditions
- Spicers of Hythe Cheesiest Couple Selfie Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Sleeping Giant Media, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected to the Competition.
- The Competition begins at 10am on 18th January 2016 and ends at 2pm on 12th February 2016. Photos must be emailed to Marketing2@spicersofhythe.co.uk. Entries received after 2pm on 12th February 2016 will not be eligible to win a prize. The winning photo will be selected at random from all entries.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or which are incomplete entries, or errors arising from computable functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside the Promoter’s control. Proof of transmission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. The winners shall be the owners of the email address from which the photo was submitted.
- The winner will be notified ASAP on the Spicers of Hythe Facebook Page and by email.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- We may disqualify your Competition entry for the following reasons: your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; you are not eligible to enter the Competition; or you cannot be contacted. In the event of disqualification, we may select a new winner in accordance with the selection process outlined below.
- Entrants must follow all the steps outlined above to be eligible to enter.
- The prize will be the Gift for Her Basket. There will be no cash alternative.
- The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Competition entry, and for the purposes outlined in point 5 above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of the prize in the event of the non-compliance by any winner with this Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter: Spicers of Hythe, Spicer House, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4LR